Sunday, March 03, 2013

More dumb and disgusting Republican quotes

Republicans offer a platform for mentally challenged people to speak out. They are supported by close to half the electorate so by association what does this tell you?  My comments in blue

Allen West: He lost his Congressional seat in Florida and is very upset.
"We need to let President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, (audience boos) and my dear friend the chairman of the Democrat National Committee to ..  get the hell out of the United States of America".

"I believe there's about 78 to 81 members of the Democrat Party who are members of the Communist Party," Allen West said at a town hall. "It's called the Congressional Progressive Caucus."To be fair you don't need to be intelligent to be in Congress.

In fairness to Allen he is an ignoramus talking to ignoramus's.They believe him and vote for him.   

'I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there.''then I guess there are no poor.

 —Mitt Romney (January 2012)

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

-John McCain 
 
“We’re going to keep building the party until we’re hunting Democrats with dogs.” Senator Phil Gramm (R-TX)
Good ideas come out of Texas

“Exercise freaks are the ones putting stress on the health care system.” Rush Limbaugh. Aha!! the solution for healthcare is that we should all just become fat and lazy like Rush.

“I don’t know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God.” George H.W. Bush. Yes he is right!! The pledge of allegiance clearly states UNDER GOD so most of my American relatives should be deported.I assume any version of God will be okay.



“We don’t have to protect the environment; the Second Coming is at hand.” Republican James Watt (Former Secretary of the Interior) He has a good point

“The New York Times and Washington Post are both infested with homosexuals themselves. Just about every person down there is a homosexual or lesbian.” Jesse Helms So what!


“I would like to outlaw contraception…contraception is disgusting – people using each other for pleasure.” Joseph Scheidler (Pro-Life Action League) Unbelievable and shocking that people, even Repugs, should actually enjoy sex.

“George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.” Republican Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin That explains it !! God is a Republican


“Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society.” Rush Limbaugh Rush, Mitch McConnell and  Irwin Adelson, all good Repugs, are remarkably ugly too and they have access so we have to be fair about this. 

“Climate change is “ridiculous pseudo-science garbage” Sen. David Vitter (R-LA) It's nice to see David Vitter talking openly about his insatiable appetite for bordello diaper sexy time so it is also nice that he takes additional time to examine climate change. 

“The idea that carbon dioxide is a carcinogen that is harmful to our environment is almost comical. Every time we exhale, we exhale carbon dioxide. Every cow in the world, you know when they do what they do you’ve got more carbon dioxide.” Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) Yes it's true about cows because they fart excessively too. Repugs don't believe in Global Warming anyway.

Michele Bachmann Quotes
 

"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here? Now I understand, it's not about Global Warming, it's just God being pissed off with us.

Rick Perry Quotes

"It's a theory that's out there. It's got some gaps in it. In Texas we teach both Creationism and evolution." —Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry, in response to a child who asked him if he believed in evolution during a campaign stop in New Hampshire, August 18, 2011
It's a good thing that Noah kept the dinosaurs off the Ark

 Newt Gingrich Quotes

 "I have two grandchildren – Maggie is 11, Robert is 9. I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American." I guess he believes that the evangelists will lose to the Democrat atheists and Allah will finally win

Glen Beck
 ''I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. ... No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong?''  
He disagrees with you so he should die. You are not a nice guy.

''The only [Katrina victims] we're seeing on television are the scumbags.'

 How did they round up scumbags? And what about the non scumbags?

 

 


No comments: